Family Physician Recruitment
Northwood Medical walk-in clinics are expanding and are in need of more Physicians. We offer flexible shifts, Full-time and part-time; excellent clinic support staff, four strategic locations within the Greater City of Sudbury.
- Four walk-in clinics located in Sudbury, Ontario – high traffic areas.
- Close proximity to labs, diagnostic imaging and adjacent pharmacies
- Good relationship with local hospital and specialists
- Northwood has its own subspecialty skin care, women’s health and addiction clinics
- Quick Docs EMR (written charts with all other documentation scanned for efficiency)
- Variable hours, evening and weekend shifts available (4hr to 9 hr shifts)
- Fully equipped exam and procedure rooms
- Staff lounge with kitchen
CLINIC SUPPORT STAFF
- Fully trained medical receptionist– checks temperature, draws up syringes, preps suture procedure trays
- All billings are completed by centralized billing team in order to reduce errors and improve billings, with very low rejection rates.
- Greater city of Sudbury is the hub of Northern Ontario approximately 3hrs and 45 min drive or a 40 min flight from Toronto airports. It has a population of 160k and attracting international business through our large mining sector, under and postgraduate university and college programs, Medical and Architectural schools. Recently an international research center has opened. It has a major hospital with all subspecialties and some super subspecialties with a regional cancer center.
Please respond by email, including your CV and scheduling preferences to email@example.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Very competitive salary.
- CPSO (Required)
- CMPA coverage or other private insurance required
For more information or to contact Northwood, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org