Cardiology is the medical specialty branch of internal medicine, spun off from “lung and heart.”
Cardiologists are physicians specializing in the study of the heart and its functioning both in health and in disease state, should therefore be aware of all the functions of the heart, often working in collaboration with cardiac surgeons.
This in turn should have special training in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and cardiovascular diseases.
This is a very complex profession are therefore the need to specialize in other areas.
- Works cooperatively in interdisciplinary teams
- Play effectively anywhere in the country.
- Sufientes has knowledge for planning and evaluating health services and resources.
- Has a strong background in different areas within the field of cardiology.
Among the functions that must have a cardiologist include:
- Evaluate the symptoms and medical history.
- Recommends studies to make a more accurate diagnosis.
- Serving those who suffer heart disease.
- Treat those who suffer from heart disease.
- Manages a classification of functional limitations of patients.
- Check every so often to patients who have heart.
- Resort to surgery if required.